Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Best Conversation I've Had Ever

Yesterday, Bean and I were driving to work (my little children's clothing boutique) and we started talking about her hair. Now just remember, this child is 8 years old.



Me: Honey, I think if you're going to grow your hair out we should trim it.

Bean: Yeah, ok.

Me: I could do it, but maybe we should have Bob at the Barber Shop next to our store cut it real quick.

Bean: Bob? BOB?

Me: Yeah, he used to cut ladies hair at the MAC club, you know where Jujube belongs?

Bean: BOB at a BARBERSHOP!?

Me: Yes, honey, I just think it would be quicker than mommy doing it.

Bean: Mama, THIS GIRL IS OF THE AGE WHERE SHE WILL NOT GO INTO A BARBERSHOP TO GET HER HAIRCUT!

Me: Yes Maam.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Kids rock, no other way to say it. Your daughter is priceless. Here's a little gem my 5-year old broke out in the car the other day: "So there was this girl who was wearing an 'I'm with Stupid hat' and she ate Pop Rocks and drank a Diet Coke and that made her stomach explode and she died. Then she went to heaven but she still had on her 'I'm with Stupid' hat."

And I thought "I'm with Stupid" only came on tee-shirts.