Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Found this at work...

Warning!
Please if you do not want to get hurt, Please read this!

do not: do a hand stand when in bubble shoes!
do not: do a cartweel when in bubble shoes!
do not: run in bubble shoes!
do not: skip in bubble shoes!
do not: run down stairs in bubble shoes!
do not: sleep in bubble shoes!
do not: take a bath in bubble shoes!
do not: take a shower in bubble shoes!
don't: take a nap in bubble shoes!


Next to this note I Found the bubble shoes (made out of bubble wrap) that Bean made.
She had them ready to sell at my store for $5 a pair.
(I followed all her spelling, punctuation and formatting to the tee)

So I ask...er, what CAN you do in bubble shoes Bean?
Are you trying to tell me I'm an evil, rule enforcing, tyrannical mother in your own way?
Is this transference?

No comments :